- Mr S Lawrence (LAW): Physics; Lead Teacher for STEM and Student Pathways
- Mr R Walters (WLT): Lead Teacher for STEM Pathways
Mr S Lawrence
Mr Lawrence is a physics specialists and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the Science faculty. He is experienced and skilled in the UCAS process and as such spends a great deal of time supporting College students with university applications, particularly in STEM related subjects.
Mr R Walters
Mr Walters is a Design and Technology and Engineering specialist and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the D&T department. He is keen to promote STEM opportunities and pathways from right away in year 7, through Key Stage 4 options and into year 11 options and beyond.
STEM Pathways News
- Big Bang Fair CANCELED!
The event will not be running and therefore refunds will be issued for year 9/10 trip. (10/03/2020)
- Big Bang Fair STEM Trip for Year 9 & 10 - 12/03/2020
We are off once again to the UK's largest exhibition of Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (03/03/2020)
- John Deere Practical STEM workshop for year 10
John Deere will be visiting the school on Thursday 5th December to run 2 year 10 practical workshops (25/11/2019)
- Big Bang Fair - East Midlands STEM Event
Year 8 & 9 visit the East Midlands biggest event for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (28/06/2019)
- Yr 10 Engineering Apprenticeship Trips
Industrial Visits to Barnstone Cement Works and John Deere in Langar. (21/06/2019)