From Monday 23rd March, until further notice, Toot Hill School will only be open for children of key workers and vulnerable groups. Registration links are available on the home page.
Letters to Parents
Download copies of letters sent home to parents/carers in PDF format:
Academic Year 2019-2020
- Message from Mrs Paley (Published 01/04/20)
- Nova Education Trust - School Closures (Published 20/03/20)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update 4 (Published 18/03/20)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update 3 (Published 17/03/20)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update 2 (Published 16/03/20)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update (Published 13/03/20)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (Published 28/02/20)
- Chicken Pox, Measles and Shingles (Published 15/01/20)
- Reading Week February 2020 (Published 08/01/20)
- Christmas Jumpers 2019 (Published 04/12/19)
- Mumps (Published 18/11/19)
Academic Year 2018-2019
- Year 6 Open Evenings 2019 (Published 27/08/19)
- Year 7 Start of Year (Published 27/08/19)
- Year 11 Start of Year (Published 27/08/19)
- Years 8, 9 and 10 Start of Year (Published 27/08/19)
- Y11 Transport after exams (Published 13/05/19)
- Y11 Post Celebration Day Arrangements (Published 13/05/19)
- Feedback at Toot Hill School (Published 13/11/18)
Academic Year 2017-2018
- Harry Potter Fans!
Something fun and interactive (Learning Lounge - 02/04/2020)
- Heartstopper Fans!
Colouring time (Learning Lounge - 30/03/2020)
- Did you know the Learning Lounge have their own podcast?
Interesting chat about books, events, authors, activities, resources... (Learning Lounge - 26/03/2020)
- Wonder on Twitter - Live!
Author reads the book (Learning Lounge - 24/03/2020)
- First News
Interesting reading resource (Learning Lounge - 20/03/2020)