MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parent/carers to view their child's academic performance in realtime via a web browser or app. This facility allows exclusive access to the child's Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes. As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework etc.)
- Communication facilities to contact the school office and teachers
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
For more information, please view the documents below:
- Are you a Toot Hill Reader?
A brand new reading challenge! (Learning Lounge - 28/09/2021)
- Footpath Closure
Closure of footpath between The Banks and the Leisure Centre car park (Whole School - 24/09/2021)
- Lucy Kent fronts the Toot Hill Big Band for the 7th year!
Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday (Music - 16/09/2021)
- Youngest members of the Toot Hill Big Band
Youngsters play at the Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday (Music - 16/09/2021)
- Alumni of the Dance Band join forces with the Toot Hill Big Band
At the Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday 11/9/21 (Music - 16/09/2021)