- Data & Assessment Manager
- Mr S Scott
- Data & Assessment Officers
- Mrs N Miller
- Mr B Pinder
- Miss R Dodds
Ofqual guide to reforms
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Examination Timetable Summer 2018
Exam Certificates Summer 2018
Summer 2018 exam certificates will be available to collect from the main school reception from January 2019. Please e-mail email@example.com to arrange a time for collection.
In addition, for those who have continued to study at Toot Hill College, exam certificates will be available to collect in the study atrium in January - date to be confirmed.
Examination Result Days 2018
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 16th August
- 9:00am for Year 13 pupils
- 10:00am for Year 12 pupils
GCSE & BTEC Results – Thursday 23rd August
- 9:00am for Year 11 pupils
- 10:00am for Year 10 pupils
Please note that results will be available until midday on both Results Days from the Study Atrium and The Curve Café in the Suthers Building (the College block)
After Results Day, results will be available from the exams office from 9am until 3pm on days when the school is open.
If you are unable to collect your exam results on results day you can either send in a pre-paid envelope with the correct postage, your address and the name of the student requiring the results to the Toot Hill School Exams Office; this will be sent out to you the day before results day to ensure you receive it at a similar time to the rest of the students. You can also nominate a family member or friend to come and collect your results for you. You must contact the Exams Office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before results day with the name of the nominated person and who they are picking the results up for. They then need to bring in a form of photo ID which they will be asked to present on the day.
Certificates will be available to collect from the Exams Office from January 2018.
- GCSE Exam and Warm-up Timetable 2018 [PDF].
- Information about Results and Certificates 2016 [PDF].
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Coursework [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations [PDF].
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-sits Charging Policy [PDF].
- Exam Re-mark Policy [PDF].
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 9, 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.