- Data, Assessment & Press Officer
- Miss R Dodds
- Data Manager
- Mr B Pinder
Centre Assessment Grades and Appeals
Please see the Student and Parent Portal Noticeboard for information about the appeals process.
COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
2021 Teacher Assessed Grades information:
Results day 2021
Results day dates are as follows:
ALEVEL: Tuesday 10th August 2021
GCSE: Thursday 12th August 2021
If you are unable to collect your results, please see the following policy for your options: Results Day Collections 2021
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Exam certificates are available for collection. Please note, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection date/time.
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Non-Examination Assessment Policy [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-mark Policy
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.