- Data & Assessment Officer
- Miss R Dodds
- Data Manager
- Mr B Pinder
Centre Assessment Grades and Appeals
Please see the Student and Parent Portal Noticeboard for information about the appeals process.
COVID-19 RELATED INFORMATION
- Due to the school being partially closed, pupils and ex-pupils will be unable to collect their examination certificates until further notice
- Please find Summer 2020 grading information from Ofqual here
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Exam Certificates Summer 2019
Due to the school being partially closed, pupils and ex-pupils will be unable to collect their examination certificates until further notice.
- GCSE Exam and Warm-up Timetable 2018 [PDF].
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Non-Examination Assessment Policy [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-mark Policy
- Examination Result Day Collection Policy
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 9, 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.