- Data & Assessment Officers
- Mr B Pinder
- Miss R Dodds
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Examination Timetable 2020
- January Examination Timetable 2020
- Please go to Reception for more information on Exam Venues
Exam Certificates Summer 2019
Summer 2019 exam certificates will be available to collect from the main school reception from January 2020. Please e-mail email@example.com to arrange a time for collection.
In addition, for those who have continued to study at Toot Hill College, exam certificates will be available to collect in the study atrium in January - date to be confirmed.
Examination Result Days 2019
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 15th August
- 9:00am for Year 13 pupils
- 10:00am for Year 12 pupils
GCSE & BTEC Results – Thursday 22nd August
- 9:00am for Year 11 pupils
- 10:00am for Year 10 pupils
Please note the venue has not be confirmed - further information on this venue will be released soon.
After Results Day, results will be available from the exams office from 9am until 3pm on days when the school is open.
If you are unable to collect your exam results on results day you can either send in a pre-paid envelope with the correct postage, your address and the name of the student requiring the results to the Toot Hill School Exams Office; this will be sent out to you the day before results day to ensure you receive it at a similar time to the rest of the students. You can also nominate a family member or friend to come and collect your results for you. You must contact the Exams Office or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before results day with the name of the nominated person and who they are picking the results up for. They then need to bring in a form of photo ID which they will be asked to present on the day.
Certificates will be available to collect from the Exams Office from January 2020.
- GCSE Exam and Warm-up Timetable 2018 [PDF].
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Non-Examination Assessment Policy [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-mark Policy
- Examination Result Day Collection Policy
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 9, 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.