Bus Passes and Seat Reservations for 2019-2020
Bus Timetables (updated August 2018)
Please use the link below to download timetables for the school bus services operating to/from Toot Hill School (in PDF format). For any problems, please contact the Logistics Officer for Travel And Transport Services at Nottinghamshire County Council on 0115 977 3891.
- 650 (Newton/East Bridgford)
- 651 (Coddington/Staunton)
- 652 (Elston)
- 654 (Cropwell Butler)
- 655 (Shelton)
- 656 (Elton)
- 657 (Kinoulton/Owthorpe)
- N49 (Burton Joyce/Lowdham/East Bridgford)
- N53 (Lowdham/Gunthorpe and Shelford)
- T1* (Winthorpe/Newark)
- T2* (Fernwood/Balderton/Newark/East Stoke)
- T3 (Stanton/Keyworth/Tollerton/Cotgrave)
- T4 (Fernwood/Newark/Farndon)
- T5 (Farndon/East Stoke)
- T6* (Coddington/Newark/Farndon)
- T7* (Fernwood/New Balderton/Newark/A46 Flyover Bridge/East Stoke)
*Due to the current closure of Bowbridge Road in Newark, buses cannot pick up along Boundary Road. Therefore pupils who usually catch a bus along this road will need to go to the Albert Street stop, until further notice. The services affected are T1, T2, T6 and T7. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.
Here at Toot Hill we work hard to ensure that our pupils have a safe journey to and from school when they travel on a school bus service. We are however aware that from time to time things do not run as smoothly as they ought to. Of course, it is not possible to deal with such situations unless we are aware of them.
Pupils are informed that they can always report incidents to any member of staff in school or in particular to either myself or Mrs Parkin (our Operations Manager) and this can be done verbally or via an Incident Form that pupils can complete. We are also introducing Student Ambassadors onto our buses and all pupils will be informed who the Ambassadors are for the bus they travel on. These Ambassadors will be another route through which any pupil will be able to voice any matters they would like us to be aware of.
To enhance our service even further, we have provided this facility where you can input the details in the spaces below and this information will then be sent by e-mail to a staff member who will either deal with the matter or forward it to the correct person for it to be dealt with. I would hope that this helps us to improve the response time and provides more support for parents and pupils alike.
Mrs S Paley - Head of School
- Record-breaking GCSE results
GCSE results day 2019 (Whole School - 22/08/2019)
- Another year of great A-Level results
A-Level results day 2019 (College - 15/08/2019)
- Two year 8's saxophonists play their first gig at the E B Village Show
Proud of Genevieve Edwards and Hannah Pearson in year 8, joining the band on sax (Music - 10/07/2019)
- Proud of our new trumpet section at the East Bridgford Village Show
New trumpet section with two year 7's! (Music - 10/07/2019)
- Toot Hill Big Band at the East Bridgford Village Show
The beautiful Lucy fronting the band. (Music - 10/07/2019)