- Data, Assessment & Press Officer
- Miss R Dodds
- Data Manager
- Mr B Pinder
Summer 2022 Exam Information
Summer 2022 Exam Timetable - Updated 23/3/22
Results day 2022
Results day dates are as follows:
ALEVEL: Tuesday 18th August 2022
GCSE: Thursday 25th August 2022
If you are unable to collect your results, please see the following policy for your options: Results Day 2022 Information
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Year 11 February Mock Exam Timetable 2022 - Updated 10/2/22
Exam certificates are available for collection. Please note, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection date/time.
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Non-Examination Assessment Policy [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-mark Policy
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.