- Head of Year
- Miss N Ward
- Assistant Head of Year
- Miss B Marshall
Tutor Sets and Tutors 2019/2020
- 9.1: Ms L Lee
- 9.2: Miss A Birkin
- 9.3: Mrs B Prior
- 9.4: Ms A Saward / Mr M Merrick
- 9.5: Ms S Devine
- 9.6: Ms C Robson
- 9.7: Ms H Barker
- 9.8: Ms V Wickens / Mrs J Myers
- 9.9: Mrs J Hughes / Mrs J Myers
- 9.10: Miss A Zaffarese
- 9.11: Miss H Bremner
- 9.12: Mr A Surridge-Taylor
- 9.13: Mrs L Evans / Mrs K Noone
It is expected that pupils in Year 9 do about 40-60 minutes of homework per subject per week and record each piece of homework given in their own planner. It would be helpful if parents regularly checked pupils' planners and pass on any concerns to the Head of Year or relevant Head of Department.
Homework details may be viewed on the Insight system.
Have a look at the Keep Up Not Catch Up section for more information.
- 13/12/19 Christmas Assemblies
- 13/12/19 End of Autumn Term
- 25/12/19 Merry Christmas!
- 1/1/20 Happy New Year!
- 6/1/20 Start of Spring Term
- 27/1/20 - 31/1/20 Learning Lounge Reading Week (Learning Lounge)
- 28/1/20 Y9 Girls HPV Vaccinations
- 29/1/20 Y8 Boys/Girls HPV Vaccinations (Year 8)
- 14/2/20 End of Half Term
- 24/2/20 Start of Half Term 2
- 10/3/20 Parents' Evening 1
Year 9 News
- No News Stories