- Head of Year
- Mrs V Salt
- Assistant Head of Year
- Miss A Hall
Tutor Sets and Tutors 2019/2020
- 11.1: Miss M Cassidy
- 11.2: Mrs C Mackintosh / Ms H Law
- 11.3: Mr E Hammond
- 11.4: Mr A Davies
- 11.5: Ms K St Clair / Mrs C Mordue
- 11.6: Miss F Starkey
- 11.7: Mr R Wickens
- 11.8: Ms Z Whorisky
- 11.9: Mrs P Patel
- 11.10: Mrs S Lynas / Ms D Strange
- 11.12: Ms H Strandberg
- 11.13: Miss M Middleton
- 11.14: Miss E Hughes
It is expected that pupils in Year 11 do 40-60 minutes of homework per subject per week and record each piece of homework given in their own planner. It would be helpful if parents regularly checked pupils' planners and pass on any concerns to the Head of Year or relevant Head of Department.
Homework details may be viewed on the Insight system.
Have a look at the Keep Up Not Catch Up section for more information.
- 13/12/19 Application Deadline for Guaranteed Interview (College)
- 13/12/19 Christmas Assemblies
- 13/12/19 End of Autumn Term
- 25/12/19 Merry Christmas!
- 1/1/20 Happy New Year!
- 6/1/20 Start of Spring Term
- 7/1/20 Exam Information Evening
- 14/1/20 Parents' Evening 1
- 27/1/20 - 31/1/20 Learning Lounge Reading Week (Learning Lounge)
- 29/1/20 Parents' Evening 2
- 3/2/20 - 14/2/20 Mock Exams 2: Part 1
- 14/2/20 End of Half Term
- 24/2/20 - 6/3/20 Mock Exams 2: Part 2
- 24/2/20 Start of Half Term 2
- 27/2/20 Y11 Product Design NEA (Design & Technology)
- TootHill2017 retweeted:11th Sep 2017: Congratulations to our 90 NCS graduates celebrating their amazing experiences with us tonight. You are inspirational!
Year 11 News
- No News Stories