Planner Cover Competition
•Competition open to all! Winning designs will be printed onto next years planners.
•Great designing experience.
•Each year group is different and personal to that year.
•You will need to incorporate the year group theme.
- Year 7 - Transition, organisation, making friends.
- Year 8 - Options choices, more ideas - what is Year 8 about?
- Year 9 - Careers, GCSE's, purpose & challenge
- Year 10 – Independence and development
- Year 11 - Achievement, work experience, post 16.
•You may also include the PRIDE character developments
•Due to Ms Cassidy for the 13th March
More News Stories
- Planner Cover Competition
We need artists to design next years planner covers! (02/03/2020)
- Crafty Betty Competition
Deadline 31st July (09/07/2019)
- Art Exhibition goes mobile
Mini version of exhibition makes a visit to local care home (02/07/2019)
- Summer Exhibition
Thursday 27th June (09/05/2019)
- KS4 Survey
An opportunity for Student Voice. (15/01/2018)
- EAST MIDLAND NAPOLEONIC DAYS Art Competition
Deadline: No later than February 16th 2018 (11/12/2017)
- Year 9 Survey
Year 9 Survey (21/11/2017)
- Photogram Workshop
Year 11 Invitation Only (29/09/2017)
- Collecting your work.
For all graduating year 11 and 13 pupils from 2017. (29/09/2017)