Primary Art Workshops
Using Antoni Gaudí as starting inspiration, Mrs Gray has taken the Toot Hill art department into local Primary schools.
Mrs Gray been teaching students to use tone, colour and pattern to create some fantastic art pieces.
The students in year 4 and 5 have been fantastic and enthusiastic to learn, they have been excited to learn transitional skills which they would further develop into secondary school art lessons.
With more sessions to follow in the Summer term, we can’t wait to see what amazing art pieces students will create.
- Queen's Garden Tea Party
A long-standing member of support staff at Toot Hill was invited to attend the Queen’s garden part (17/06/2022)
- Year 11 Student leading the way for climate change and green growth
Toot Hill Student Jasmine Adams took part in the YPGGA (30/03/2022)
- Trek to the South Pole
An inspirational story shared to students by Captain Preet (22/03/2022)
- Toot Hill Army Visit
Our year 10 students have been working with the Armed Forces. (16/03/2022)
- National Careers week 2022
National Careers week has had a fantastic start (16/03/2022)
- Primary Art Workshops
Using Antoni Gaudí as starting inspiration, (09/02/2022)
- Fantastic Careers Fair Turn Out
Toot Hill School and Sixth Form were delighted to hold their annual Careers Fair in person (31/01/2022)
- Year 9 Bronze and Year 10 Silver DofE
Deadline fast approaching (28/01/2022)
- Toot Hill Army Cadet Detachment is open again!
The Toot Hill Army Cadet detachment is up and running again, and you are welcome to join (29/11/2021)
- Toot Hill Swimming Success
Toot Hill swimmers ranked in top five in country after superb national finals (23/11/2021)
- HydroFRED STEM Videos now published
Student presentations have now been professionally edited and can be seen here. (STEM Pathways - 22/07/2022)
- Year 9s presented brilliantly at the HydroFRED STEM morning
We we pleased to welcome Freedom Foundation to the school to run a session on careers in Hydrogen (STEM Pathways - 14/07/2022)
- Learning Lounge Awards Evening
...and Tamsin Winter! (Learning Lounge - 13/07/2022)
- STEM careers "field" trip to John Deere
Our year 10 students had a great experience out in the field learning about Agricultural Engineering (STEM Pathways - 12/07/2022)
- Year 8 & 9 Space Centre Trip sells out in one day!
Our trip out to the National Space Centre in Leicester proves extremely popular and is now full. (STEM Pathways - 07/07/2022)
- STEM Trip to John Deere Apprentice Training Centre
A great chance for students considering an engineering apprenticeship to see what that involves. (STEM Pathways - 05/07/2022)
- Tamsin Winter is going to be at the Learning Lounge Awards Evening!
Would you like a signed Tamsin Winter book? (Learning Lounge - 05/07/2022)
- Year 9 STEM Morning - HydroFRED - 11th and 14th July
A new & exiting opportunity for year 9s. A STEM morning on 14th following a meeting on the 11th (STEM Pathways - 29/06/2022)
- Reading Relay Challenge Winners Waterstones Trip
91 books, 52 quizzes... (Learning Lounge - 29/06/2022)
- Queen's Garden Tea Party
A long-standing member of support staff at Toot Hill was invited to attend the Queen’s garden part (Whole School - 17/06/2022)