Year 8 and 9 pupils attend the Big Bang Fair, East Midlands
The event showcased the very best of the region, from the fantastic work carried out by student STEM clubs to the companies and institutions that are innovating, researching and manufacturing across the STEM spectrum. There were 50 exhibitors from regional companies and supporters including Rolls Royce, Derby University, Chilled Food Association, FUZE coding, Up an’ at ‘Em History, Exotic Zoo, and many more.
During the day half of the Toot Hill pupils attended a workshop giving them hands on experience in the medical world, the other half attended a workshop on Coding. Attached is a picture of Daniel Steele, year 9 who had a scan to hear his pulse.
More News Stories
- Nottinghamshire County Council Covid-19 Support For Families
A Nottinghamshire Coronavirus Community Support Hub has been set up offering help and support (24/04/2020)
- Year 9 Parents Evening - 19th March
Thursday 19th March has been postponed until further notice. (17/03/2020)
- Stapleford Open Day
Wednesday 13th May 2020 10am - 3pm - Booking is essential! (13/03/2020)
- Changes In The Learning Support Department
New SENCO to start in the New Year (04/12/2019)
- Small Steps Service, Nottinghamshire
Drop in group to support families of children with ADHD, Autism or concerning behaviours (12/11/2019)
- Are you concerned about your child’s mental health?
Support for parents is available through the Notts CC local offer (23/09/2019)
- High Level Needs Consultation - SEN
Parents and carers views needed on proposed changes to high needs SEN funding. (05/02/2019)
- Year 8 and 9 pupils attend the Big Bang Fair, East Midlands
The pupils attended a STEM exhibition at the Roundhouse, Derby (04/07/2018)
- Year 10 Pupil excels in the Countryside Challenge
Louisa won the highest score of the day with a score of 90.5 (12/06/2018)