PSHE staff expect all students to embody our school's ethos in lessons; Work Hard, Be Kind, Take Pride.
Our PRIDE values underpin our PSHE curriculum and each lesson offers students the opportunity to develop skills in these areas; Purpose, Responsibility, Integrity, Determination, Empathy
Students must also follow their class' ground rules which will be agreed upon during their first lesson. These grounds rules will ensure that all students:
- Participate fully in every lesson
- Respect the views of others
- Listen to the views of others and form their own opinions
- Give reasons for their opinions
- Are sensitive to the needs and lifestyles of others