Why choose Music?
Why choose GCSE Music?
- You can go on to do A Level Music, a BTech Performing Arts course at College or a Music Technology course / A Level.
- If you already play an instrument, it will count towards a third of your GCSE grade.
- You can find out about different styles of music.
- You will investigate how music is put together.
- You can improve your performance skills as a soloist and in a group.
- Musicians are trained to work methodically and to be self disciplined so it is regarded highly by colleges of further education and employers.
- Composition workshop with the Komposit team
Immy Verner creating an inspirational song with our fantastic visiting providers. (31/01/2020)
- Amazing composition workshop for GCSE and A level students!
A fabulous day of composing with 6 professional musicians. (31/01/2020)
- Rising Stars Music Competition
Open to all students at Toot Hill School and Toot Hill College (31/01/2020)
- Winners Toot Hill Battle of The Bands
Well done to the Stinky Monkeys! (14/01/2020)
- Battle of The Bands
Toot Hill Rock Bands battled it out last night! (14/01/2020)